Revelation 6:5

"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 'Come!' I looked and behold, a black horse: and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand."

Friday, July 3, 2009

My Beautiful Black Horse

I had a wonderful moment with my troubled beautiful black mustang, Cuervo today. Usually reserved and guarded, I called to him today from across the pasture and he came at a gallop to me. It was such a milestone for us and a moment that takes your breath away. I feel such a connection with this horse. I have so much respect and admiration for him and what he represents. Today reminded me of how important it is to take as much time as it takes to gain mutual respect and trust. It's all starting to pay off and come together. *Happy Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment