Revelation 6:5

"When He broke the third seal, I heard the third living creature saying, 'Come!' I looked and behold, a black horse: and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand."

Thursday, December 19, 2013

What is a jewelry maker in Maine to do when mother nature throws freezing temps and a couple big snowstorms your way? You stoke that fire and HOT FORGE! I'm lucky to have a nice little woodstove that sits right behind me in my jewelry making lair. I've been taking advantage of those hot coals to play with some hot forging. I'm not very good at it yet as I've always just cold forged. I haven't come up with anything very interesting yet and certainly nothing you would call jewelry, but I'm having fun getting that metal glowing red hot and then hammering away!

No comments:

Post a Comment